You can go through life knowing so much but really knowing so little.
Suddenly ideas, facts and awareness enter our lives from different sources.
Some we let go and some we keep.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10 10 10

I couldn't let the hullabaloo of 101010 go by today without doing something to 'mark the occasion'. I had no birthday, anniversary, wedding or child birthing to attend as many others would have done today.

So on this lovely sunny warm morning I drove to a secluded open space and at 10.05 am lit a white flying sky lantern.

By 10.10 am the heat was enough to lift it off the ground and as I let go it very quietly floated up above me and over the trees. I made a wish as it got higher and higher and felt I had also let go of wishes and dreams I no longer want or need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will be very happy to receive your comments